For further information regarding our current vacancies (as listed below) please get in touch for more details and an application pack.
Nursery Practitioner (Full Time – Level 3+)
We are looking to recruit a caring and enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner to work on a full time contract with our dedicated, forward thinking team.
We are a successful and thriving child-led nursery for children aged 2 to 4 years old. It is our vision to create a nursery full of smiles. We offer a rewarding working environment, encouraging our staff to continue their professional development and have an active input in the day to day running of the Nursery.
Duties will include:-
• Ensuring the children are safe at all times and well looked after
• Stimulating the children through craft, singing and play activities
• Keeping the nursery tidy and clean
• Ensuring all paperwork is kept up to date
• Reading stories
• Encouraging children to explore and follow their imaginations, for example, using our Mud Kitchen, sand-pit or ship!
You must be a reliable and conscientious individual who commits themselves to their work and to be successful in this role you must be creative and committed to a career within Childcare.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Closing date for applications 8th March 2019.